Sunday 18 May 2008

The Game Breaks Down In Interview, Reveals Suicidal Thoughts

The Game Breaks Down In Interview, Reveals Suicidal Thoughts



Rapper THE Game contemplated suicide in the years lead up to his March (08) jailhouse term, because he couldn't palm the pressures of fame.
The Dreams hitmaker, real nominate Jayceon Taylor, was sentenced to 60 years in arrears parallel bars in February (08), after pleading guilty to felony gun charges relating to an incident at a 2007 hoops game.
He eventually served simply ashcan School days of the sentence and was released on 10 MArch (08).
Simply his legal woes weren't the only thing bothering the MC - in the upcoming June (08) issue of XXL mag, he reveals he was in such a nighttime place emotionally and physically, he virtually chose to end his life.
He tells the American publication, "My life is f**ked up right on now. I'm in a f**ked up place. My fans love me, and I cognise what they desire simply in a instant, I'm not gonna be physically capable of pleasing the human beings with medicine. Because my thinker isn't correctly. People ar driving me under God's good earth."
Later on, he adds, "Sometimes I wanna be at public security so bad that I wish myself off of the ground."
And according to AOL's The Boombox, the question - which took shoes simply a few days before he checked into California's Counterpart Towers Correctional Facility - ends with The Game breaking toss off, merely the weeping were for both the turmoil in his personal animation and the apparent dying of the rap industry.
He explains, "The weeping coming from my left heart ar from my s**t that I'm dealing with in my life, and the weeping




Laroque